After the update, these are the items that will likely be removed. Please follow through with them before updating.
- The Debian packages installed by you inside the spawner container:
- Please set up your dependencies correctly inside the package.xml of your ROS package before the update, such that rebuilding your catkin workspace installs the lost packages.
- Follow this comprehensive tutorial from ROS for more details on how to set up your package.xml file.
- The build objects in your catkin workspace:
- Since each update of MOV.AI Flow™ might contain an update of the base ROS packages, it's better for you to re-build your catkin workspace.
- Follow this tutorial for more details.
- The metadata:
- Currently, we are saving the metadata (Flows, Nodes, Callbacks, Configurations) on a persistent database volume but there may be a case when this would be cleaned.
This process will install the latest pre-release and/or release available. If you want to install the tested releases, please follow the next option.
Follow the below commands to update your MOV.AI Flow™.
sudo apt update
sudo apt install movai-flow
- Open the latest releases page.
- Under the Assets section, download the Debian file.
- Install it using the package manager or your terminal.
Updated 11 months ago